On November 23rd, we reunited again for our fifth Women of the Future Awards in Southeast Asia, sponsored by NTT, and it was incredible!
In the lead up to the awards, the shortlisted candidates were invited to attend virtual interviews with their judges. Each story and journey of all these women are so inspiring! The judging panel was chaired by Piyush Gupta, Group CEO, DBS Bank and other judges including:
• Josie Zhang, President, Burberry China
• Peta Latimer, CEO, Mercer Singapore
• Clement Lau, President, RICS
A huge thank you to all the judges for being involved and supporting this year’s campaign!
On the night of the awards, we welcomed over 300 guests for a gala dinner in Singapore at the Voco Hotel. The excitement was palpable as we celebrated Southeast Asia’s trailblazers.
Thank you to all those who attended and we were delighted to be joined by:
• Jimmy Choo OBE, Fashion Icon
• HE Vicki Treadell CMG, MVO, Vice Chair, Women of the Future Awards
• Natalie Black CBE, His Majesty’s Trade Commissioner for Asia Pacific
• HE Kara Owen CMG, British High Commissioner to Singapore
• John Lombard, CEO Asia Pacific, NTT Ltd.
• Hugh Andrew, Managing Director, Blackrock
• Vandita Pant, Chief Commercial Officer, BHP
• Philippe Huinck, CEO, Corporate Services Asia Pacific, Sodexo
• Eric Cheah, Chair of the Asia Pacific World Regional Board, RICS
Click the link here to view photos from the night!
Congratulation to all the winner and to our talented shortlist across so many countries in the region! Check out the 2022 shortlist and this year’s winners via the link here.
The awards dinner was the culmination of a 2-day programme of events:
Thank you to our educational partners Said Business School, University of Oxford for facilitating a transformational leadership seminar for our candidates, sponsors and partners.
We would also like to thank the British High Commission in Singapore for hosting a cocktail reception to bring together our kindness & leadership leading lights and 2022 shortlisted candidates from across the region. It was a phenomenal event!
Check out photos here .